Kandi events are produced for the enjoyment of all those persons who attend. The licence for each event is granted under strict conditions of attendance and public safety, prevention of disorder and prevention of public nuisance. Any person who disrupts the event under any of the below sections will leave themselves liable for eviction from site. The decision as to the eviction will be at the discretion of the Eviction Team following advice from event security staff and line managed by the Security coordinator.
Persons will be liable for eviction under the following circumstances:
- Entering or being onsite without a ticket or relevant pass/wristband
- Unacceptable, disruptive or anti-social behavior**
- Having been arrested or cautioned in connection with a criminal offence, pending or post hand-over to the Police
**Unacceptable behaviour that can lead to eviction includes:
- illegal activity;
- breaching the terms and conditions of entry;
- failing to submit to a search upon entry to the site;
- offensive behaviour;
- throwing hard objects in the direction of people;
- encouraging others to behave badly by incitement;
- preventing our security or emergency services reacting to a situation;
- committing a criminal offence but not arrested by the police;
- in possession of unlawful drugs
- unofficially selling alcohol, tobacco, counterfeit or any unauthorised goods
- ticket touting;
- any other behaviour that leaves the event management open to prosecution or is not conducive to maintaining a safe event.
- All evictees will be processed via an onsite Eviction Team and their wristbands will be removed to prevent them re-entering the festival.
- Evictees are liable to receiving a life time ban from purchasing tickets or working / volunteering for any kandi events and Live Nation events.